Saturday, June 28, 2014

Day 57- Marbella

Today we spent the morning driving to Marbella.  Oh my world this was probably my favorite place (how many times can I say that?!).  It reminded me of Cancun Palace I was dying!! 

Here we are laying out by the pool.  Bliss!!

Then we went over the the beach! 

It was a little cold for my liking :) That made me feel better about not diving! 

I love my dad! 

There were sand sculptures everywhere and they all were so amazing.  People are talented.  

Then we went to dinner on the beach and I was big and brave and ordered Paella! It's a spanish dish that i've been too chicken to order the whole time.  I got mine with chicken though so I don't know if that really counts.  

My cute dinner dates! Today was a dream.  A very relaxing day that was much needed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment