Monday, June 16, 2014

Day 47- Final Sunday

Today was our last day in our wards.  I am going to miss my tiny Wandsworth Ward so much! I was only there for 6 weeks and they were so grateful for us it was the best feelings.  I loved working with the young women i'm going to miss it! 

okay here is little Joryn.  This is the professors son and I seriously love him! He's the cutest thing. 

Here are your pre missionaries!! I love these 4 they have been the best comfort.  

Louisiana-Spain-Russia-France-England

Don't we look convincing? We'll bring the world his truth! 

Tonight we had our fireside.  I'm sure I sound like a broken record, but I really love this group so much.  I lucked out so much! They are the funniest, most thoughtful, and spiritual group. I'm so grateful and happy I came on this semester abroad. I love them so much!!! Words can't even describe how amazing this experience was. I'm the luckiest.  


No comments:

Post a Comment