Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Day 40- Catch Up

Sundays are typically pretty chill here and I could not be more excited.  We tried to make the most out of every minute in Ireland, so we were up very late and woke up very early.  I woke up looking not very great going to church and a new missionary was transferred to my ward that week and lets just say he was not hard to look at haha! Karley and I turned to each other and just laughed because we looked so bad.  Not the best day to choose to not to get ready, but oh well :) Church went really well, I love my ward! I will be sad to leave them.  After church I came home and had the longest and much needed nap, then I was in charge of kitchen duty.  I went down and saw that we were having lasagna and I kind of wanted to die inside. This one smelt different though so I decided to be bold and give it a try.  This one was made with Alfredo sauce and ham and it really was soooo good! I am a changed woman. I actually liked lasagna!!! Big moment for me.  After dinner, we played the what if game.  My personal favorite was "What if Monica was famous on instagram?" Then then the random answer to it was "Anyone can do that, all you have to do is binge." HAHA!! It fit perfectly what are the chances?! We were all dying.  Such a funny game.  After that I did some homework and facetimed my family then headed to bed.  No pictures for today, but as stated earlier, I did not look so great.  Sundays are the best days and I absolutely love being here!

No comments:

Post a Comment