Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Day 32- I love trying new things

This Saturday I woke up and went for a run with Makenna through Hyde Park and it honestly was the best run I've ever been on.  And that's saying a lot coming from the girl who isn't to fond of it! I don't know what it was, but I didn't get tired running at all and it went by so fast.  It was so fun and beautiful!  



After my run, we of course did some market shopping.  I found some fun prizes for the girls in my family and tried the yummiest food.  I got to try some churros and WOW those made me excited for Spain!! We also found the Cath Kidston store and I think I found my new favorite place.  It was a pretty small store, and we spent 45 minutes in it and didn't even buy anything.  The cutest little shop! 

After some shopping, Meg and I were big and brave and went to an Indian restaurant for dinner. oh. my. gosh.  It was probably the best meal i've had so far and I can't wait to go back.  I'm punching myself for not taking a picture, but don't worry I will next time :) the naan bread was to die for. 

We then came home and projected Pride and Prejudice on the screen in our classroom.  One of the best movie nights we all were dying! We had just seen all the sights where they were filming and it was so great.  I like that movie a lot more now.  Today was the best day!! I love traveling, but London definitely has a place in my heart.  My happy place!

No comments:

Post a Comment