Saturday, June 21, 2014

Day 49- hip dad and groovy mom

Today was my first full day with my parents and oh it was so fun!! 


Here's my dad and I in front of the center.  I am going to miss this place, but I sure am happy to see these guys! 

Out of all the places in London to take them, I caved and chose shake shack.  OH this place is yummy and I was happy to eat there again.  

After eating burgers fries and shakes, we thought it might be a good idea to do some exercise :) We rented bikes around Hyde Park and it was so so fun.  

We even got to do a little Paddle Boating! And yes- my mom and I did all the work ;) 

Then we did a little bit of sight-seeing for the two that hadn't been there for 7 weeks.  Wow I really love London.  

We went to the yummiest mexican place for dinner that night- they made the guac right in front of you! 

After dinner we went and saw once.  At half time you can go order drinks from the bar on the stage which I thought was pretty cool.  I am the spawn of satan and loved it even more the second time.  Whoops! But my parents loved it too so that makes it kind of okay, right? I really am obsessed with the male lead.  



 Oh I love London so much and I am so happy I got to spend a day showing my parents my favorite places before we head to Spain! 






No comments:

Post a Comment