Friday, June 13, 2014

Day 42- Temple Day

Today was our temple day! This was such a special day for me- probably one of the last times that i'm going to baptisms! WHAT! It really was so fun to go to baptisms with all my friends.  Not to mention this is where Marsha and Richard were about a year ago so it was so fun to see all of that again and talk to people that knew them.  I love the temple so much!!

Here we are after baptisms.  There were about 50 of us that went and we were part of the last group, so including transportation it took us about 7 hours.  I'm not complaining at all though it was nice to just sit and relax in the temple.  I even found a girl who did madrigals with Emily! I freaked out a little bit when she told me and she looked at my like I was crazy.  Oh well.  

Lingfield Park sign :) This is where I stayed last time it made me miss my family! Also where my mom tripped and fell in the middle of the night... LAWL :) Love ya mom. 

After getting home, Thais made this fish pie thing which everyone hated but me.  I am totally not a picky eater and I can't figure out if that's a good thing or a bad thing.  I'm a garbage pit.  Anyways, we decided to go to snoflake and get some gelato.  Honestly the best gelato I've ever had! This is the pistachio flavor it's so yummy- my daddy would love it! Today was really the best day.  Temple and ice cream in London? Does like get any better?!



1 comment:

  1. There should be some memorial up where I fell don't you think? LAWL! Love you! Thanks for the shout outs to Emily. She's the best!

    ReplyDelete