Saturday, May 24, 2014

Day 22- I love day trips!

Today was our second day trip, and I seriously love these.  It's so fun to see places in England other than London.  Plus, these people make it pretty fun too :) 

Our first stop was Stourhead Gardens.  Out of all three places we went, this was probably my favorite! 

This is real... one of the prettiest places i've been to!



They even had some fun caves we got to explore around! 

Stourhead Gardens is where they filmed parts of Pride and Prejudice.  This is where Elizabeth rejects Mr. Darcy's proposal.  Made me miss my wetty! 


Do we look like Keira?


Our next stop was Bath! Here we are at the Roman Baths.  This was so so cool.  It was exactly how I imagined it! It made me miss Steph of course, as well as my brother Doug.  He would've loved this place!

Baaaaath time!



No trip is complete without a little treat... ;)

Our last stop was Stonehenge! 



Love every single one of these girls.  They are so so fun!

Do we look like rocks yet?

When we got home I was brave and went to a Thai restaurant and loved it!! Then after a little visiting it was off to bed.  I seriously love day trips they are so fun.  I can't wait for the next ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment