Sunday, May 18, 2014

Day 14- First Day in PARIS

One my study abroad, many weekend trips are included for us.  YAY! The first of a few trips planned was Paris. 


We had a VERY early start to our adventure in Paris.  We woke up at 3 A.M. and as you can tell, we were a little tired today :)

BUT none the less we found Paris and it was beautiful!

Here we are in front of where they filmed Pink Panther.  Made me think of my Daddy! Not sure why, but I always correlate him with Steve Martin.

We then headed over to Notre Dame Cathedral.  Again, maybe it's my Disney side, but I love this place!!! AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AHHHHH!!!! (Singing that the whole time)

Waiting in line to climb to the top! So so beautiful up there.  While we were up there, it started pouring rain and we seriously were drenched.  Kind of funny actually, and made for a good time.


Time to whip out the umbrellas!
 
Then we went to Saint Chapelles Cathedral.  The stain glass here is absolutely amazing!


Pink Panther again. Embarrassed that I don't know the real name of it... 

Bad side of the rain... my hair.  I have loved having straight across bangs, but this trip they have been a stick in the mud and getting rained on did not help anything! Lucky for me Kayla knows how to braid hair :)

Then we wandered a little bit in Paris.  This place really is beautiful! See Eiffie stinkin out?


We then made it to the Arc de Triomphe.  We were blessed with really great weather!






Today was such a fun day! I absolutely love Paris and was happy to be back again.  The sights are incredible and the food was amazing.  After grabbing a bite to eat and some macaroons (get the speculos flavor) we headed off to bed- we were so tired! Today was seriously the funnest day. I love it here! 


1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh, beautiful Paris. You are a lucky girl, and I just love ya!

    ReplyDelete