Monday, May 19, 2014

Day 17- Home away from Home

Today was our first full day in the center and I absolutely love it.  This place is so nice and brand new! The system is great. Also- Johnny Depp lives on our street!!! A group saw a man that looked like him and after googling his address, sure enough he lives just a few door down.  GOAL: Get a picture with Johnny Depp.

 We woke up and went on our walk for our London class.  It was the Legal London walk so it reminded me of my brothers and daddy! 

Abbey (Rachel;)) jess and me infront of Guildhall.  I felt like I was back in Munich! 

I usually don't take pictures without people in it, but I really liked this building.  So, here you go.  I bent the rules.  

Hayley and I in front of the church.  Cutest girl!

Okay, I don't mean to brag, but here are the best fajitas i've ever had in my entire life.  I mean seriously?!? I don't even want to know how many times i'll be back and this restaurant.  

I went for a little walk with Meg and we found a cute frozen yogurt shop! This is one of my favorite treats and I was happy to find one so close to the center.  Today was a much needed relaxing day and i'm so happy to be here! 




1 comment:

  1. Love you Madster!! You are adorable! Looks like a blast!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete