Saturday, May 10, 2014

Day 10- Hampton Court Palace

Today we woke up bright and early to head over to another day trip to Hampton Court Palace.  This place was so so pretty.  The only down side was it was SO SO windy! It was still such a fun day. 

 The gardens were absolutely stunning- they reminded me a lot of versailles.

This part made me feel like I was in hunkules.  Don't judge the bangs it was windy. 


Here we are at the front of the palace! Henry the VIII and the Tudors lived here so it was fun to learn a little more about them.

This part made me feel like aladdin... Is disney on my mind or what?

These two are my favorites- lucked out to have them as roommates!


McKayla's orange cheeks.... hahah LAWL

found my buddy odette.  Again, cartoons?

After Hampton Court we went to go get some waffles at the wafflesmeister and I am so angry I didn't take a picture of what I got! I got a waffle it white chocolate, bananas, and cinnamon... it was HEAVEN! I'll order it again and take a pic :) Then we just went home and visited while doing some homework and bought our tickets to IRELAND. So excited.  It has been go go go since the second we got here and it was nice to have a more chill night.  Super fun day! Loving life here- it was such a great idea. 



No comments:

Post a Comment