Monday, February 1, 2016

February 1, 2016


Mis Queridos :)

HI! What a wonderful week it has been. I'm so proud of Hermana West
she did it! And we ended it with a baptism. I can't think of a better
way! It was absolutely wonderful Ramber is great. The greatest news is
I already love my new companion. Her name is Hermana Spencer and she
started in Mostoles my third transfer in Alcorcon. I'm so excited for
this transfer. Still can't believe that it's my last one, but we are
ready to go! Thank you for all of the updates and pictures. Happy to
hear everyone is happy and healthy!

The baptism yesterday really was wonderful, but my favorite part was
probably what happened after. They invited us over for dinner last
night and it honestly was one of the funnest nights of my mission. We
had a great lesson and then they planned a little dispedida for my
companion and it was such a great night. He's mom still likes us which
is the biggest miracle. And Leidy wants to hear the lessons again!
She's going to be next :)

Nicole is doing great. She had work yesterday, but told her boss she
would be late and came to church anyway :) SO SAD she is going to
Peru. It's okay though she's going to do it when she gets back! Sonia
and Lenny kind of fell off the face of the earth this week which
breaks my heart... but whatever happens will be for the best I guess!

We have been praying a lot lately for Aga and decided that we need to
focus more on her and the results have been amazing. She is a pretty
big smoker and drinker and we were always a little scared to teach the
word of wisdom though. We were big brave girls though and asked her to
set a goal to start quitting. We were thinking she was going to say
maybe 10 cigarettes and 2 beers a day or something like that, but she
said 2 cigarettes a day and 0 beers. And you know the best part? She's
doing it!!! I'm so proud of her. She loves coming to church too and
just cried when Hermana West left. I know she loves our visits and
it's the best feeling.

One more new guy! We have this guy named Gerardo that we are teaching
and he has come to church for 3 weeks in a row now. I didn't tell you
about him because he works a ton and hasn't had much time to meet with
us during the week, but he comes to church and the members love him! I
would have it that way than the other way around any day. He told us
that he wants to get baptized, but we've literally only had 2 lessons
with him haha! We are excited though and praying that he likes the
commandments haha!

I think that is about it as far a the people go. I really am so
excited for the next 5 weeks i'm going to hit the ground running!
Hermana Spencer and I are the sister training leaders for our zone
still and have a meeting this week after our mission tour which should
be incredible. This week is going to be a great one. I love being a
missionary!! I wish I could express it more. I love being here with
these wonderful people. Thank you for the love and support you send my
way. I can feel your prayers! I love you and hope you have a great
week.

xo,
Hermana Marsh
 My wonderful companion. I will miss her!
 I LOVE THIS FAMILY.
 Otra vez :)
 Last district meeting for Hermana West!

 MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! For Hermana West... I still have 5 weeks 😝
 I love this family too. The people here are just GREAT.
Lunch with the elders!



No comments:

Post a Comment