Monday, May 25, 2015

Catch up on May Photos!

The last couple of weeks, Madie has been unable to send pictures so today, she tried to catch up on pictures!  Here they are!

 Las Palmas missionaries! 
 Matahambres... Sorry doug. Really aren´t that great haha! 
 So many cats here.. I really don´t like cats. 
 My beautiful Donna! Daughter of an investigator :) 
 Nothin better :) 
 EL RANCHO!! My favorite place in LP. Closest thing to Cafe Rio I can get! All the missionaries are converted :) 
 My cute companion and I on mesa and lopez- my favorite street! No there are no shopping malls... ;) 
 We went up to Teror this week (about 1 hour bus ride) to eat at a members house. So green and beautiful up there! 
 Leo! He served in Sylvia and Dave´s mission in Brazil :) 
 Beautiful island!!!
 8 months never tasted so good! 
 I ate that... I ate that!!! And the worst part... I liked it!!! Gross nasty spaniard pig legs that have been sitting out for weeks actually taste really good. 
 I found my favorite member this week. Her name is Madison :) Her dad is from the states and her mom the canaries, hence the name. Nothing makes me happier than hearing her little voice say madison!! She is the cutest little thing I really can´t get enough of her.
 Week 6- zone conference! It was AMAZING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment