Monday, November 23, 2015

November 23, 2015


Hola Mi Familia 


Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! I'm so thankful for each and everyone of
you and for the blessings you are in my life. I'm thankful for the
gospel and for the opportunity to share it with the people of Spain.
I'm thankful for a loving Heavenly Father that leads and guides this
work and that I get to be a part of it. This week was a great one and
it absolutely flew!



The highlights of the week were definitely our temple visit and the
meeting we had with Elder Christensen and Elder Dyches. I love these
men and their darling wives! They brought such a great spirit to both
of the meetings we had and they gave me the words I needed to here to
make me a better missionary. Sister Christensen especially stuck out
to me. First off she speaks Spanish perfectly so go her, but she was
so interested in our personal lives it was the cutest thing. She also
told me that I reminded her of Grandmother which might be the best
compliment I've ever received. I just cried! I absolutely loved the
meetings we had and the greatest part was Martin and Nilo came too :)



Our people are doing great. The biggest news is Calixto! He had his
interview and is good to go :) there is a stake dance this Saturday so
we have to push it back until the 5th, but he's going to do it! Oh he
is the best. He has a lot of stuff going on right now and it amazes me
how he finds time to read and prayer every day, meet with us, and come
to activities and church every week. The man is great and so ready for
his baptism. Prayers were answered this week!



Our other friends are doing the same. Frustrating a little, but we are
doing are best I'm trying to help them. Life in Spain is just hard!
People have to work ridiculous hours for hardly nothing and it doesn't
leave much time for anything else, but we are working with it. We were
able to find a less active this week and she might be the greatest
person. I don't think I've laughed that hard in months! Her name is
Pilar and she came to church yesterday :) love her already.



We have been contacting and working with members like crazy and this
week we were able to see the fruits of that. We have lots of new
people to teach and we are really excited about them! I'm not going to
bore you with all the names and details, but stay tuned :) we taught
the restoration a lot this week and wow I love that lesson. My
testimony is strengthened every time! There is power in it. If you
haven't read the Joseph Smith story lately- do it!



I think that's about it for this week. I'm currently on a train to
Alcorcon to go visit my people there :) oh I love the people here in
Spain I feel so incredibly blessed. Don't get me wrong I still miss
you all like crazy, but wow my heart is so full for these people. I
hope you all have a wonderful week! Os quiero 



xo
Hermana Marsh


Look who I got to see today!!!! 
The trio was back in action and we got to see one of my favorite people :)
 Temple!



No comments:

Post a Comment