Monday, November 16, 2015

November 16, 2015


Hi Family!


Happy Monday! So fun to hear from you all and your fun adventures.
Except Steph going to Celine Dione without me but I'm getting over
that. Also happy happy birthday to madden Michael! Love you Geezer!
This week was a great one. I am obsessed with my companion! I just
laugh at her all day she is hilarious. It's going to be a great couple
of transfers :) We have lots of work to be done we are excited.



Our main thoughts and concerns are with Calixto right now. We had a
really great lesson This week and he feels the spirit and recognizes
that it is an answer from God, but wants to feel it stronger. He has
heard everything and is preparing for his baptism next Saturday. Very
exciting, but lots of prayers on his part so he can feel prepared and
ready to go. Oh he is great and I'm so grateful for him but the stress
I feel! I've learned that the lord really is in charge because there
is no way I could do this alone. He's the best companion!



We are still teaching our people and they are doing great, but they
are hard! I don't know if it is because we are getting a little older
or what, but everyone has things going on that are stopping them from
progressing. I will say that it is making me rely on the spirit a lot
more during lessons and that's making me a better missionary! So it's
all working out. And I can't complain because they really are great.
Satan is just working hard, but we are working harder!



We did have a funny experience with a new investigator we met with. We
were looking through the carpeta and found a woman named Yasmine and
set up a lesson to go visit her. We showed up and she told us that she
was living with a member named Janet. I didn't remember who she was
so she pulled up a picture of her on Facebook and I was in it haha!!
Weird having my face in strangers phones but it's all good :) she's
cute I'm excited to teach her.



Highlight of the week was my intercambio with hermana rossberg. She is
the cutest! I really feel so lucky with all of the companions that I
have had. She has grown so much and it was so fun to learn from her
again. She's the best!



I don't have a lot of time today so I need to wrap things up, but
really fast I have an update on my las palmas people! Yamilka made it
to the states, Susi was called to by the secretary in the Primary, and
Danny got baptized this weekend!! Oh my heart is so full for them I
can't wait to visit soon!



Things are going really well. I am grateful for my Heavenly Father and
the help that He gives me everyday. Being His missionary is my biggest
blessing! I love you all and hope you have the best week. Talk to you
soon!



xo,
hermana marsh


Her trainers are companions all in the same district! 
We're a happy little family.


 Intercambios with hermana Rossberg! Apart from sleeping in on accident all went well

 I have a cute comp :)
 Dropping off Hermana Irigoyen and picking up Hermana west! 
I have the greatest companions.

Shopping in the ginormous primary!!! Heaven for this Hermana.

No comments:

Post a Comment