Monday, August 17, 2015

August 17, 2015

Querida Familia :)

What an amazing week we had! To start off though, I'll fill you in on
transfer news. Hermana Rossberg is going to Madrid to serve in Barrio
9! I have heard great things about that Barrio so we are excited. My
new companion's name is Hermana Griffin. I don't know that much about
her other than she is one transfer younger than me and a really great
missionary! We are picking her up tonight, so i'll be sure to give you
the run down next week. Hermana Griffin and I have also been called as
the Sister Training Leaders for the Canary Island Zone. This is the
first time they have ever had STL's in the islands, so it was a big
surprise! Little nervous, but excited for this next transfer it is
going to be great.

Okay now on to the good stuff. Cory and Judy's baptism! :) It was
absolutely amazing you guys these girls were so ready! Vanessa was
absolutely shining the whole time as well. She's going to be next!
They all looked so beautiful it was such a great day. I can't even
express the love I feel for this family! Also, the Elders had a
baptism and the son of one of the members got baptized too. Our ward
in Las Palmas grew by 4 this weekend!

My testimony about having members in lessons absolutely exploded this
week. We had the most powerful lessons! We taught about temples this
week with Lilian and Kleo and Hermano Guerra helped us. He was able to
share his testimony about eternal marriage and share experiences of
him and other people in the ward that were absolutely perfect for
them. Lilian is incredible!! I don't know when it will happen, but her
testimony has grown so much and she is ready to be a member of the
church. I have no doubt it will happen soon!

We had two lessons this week with the help of members and they both
were incredible. I am so thankful for the members here! We really
couldn't do this work (or atleast as productive) without them. She
came to them baptism this weekend and is literally counting down the
days until September 19th. Still praying and working for a miracle to
get permission for the girls, but if nothing else they all have a
strong foundation of the gospel and will be an eternal family one day!

I'm clean from lice :) por fin!! No me gusta piojos para nada. 

We made the trek up to the North of the island this week and met with
Carolina and her family again! They are so nice to us I can't even put
it into words. We taught the plan of salvation this week and they
absolutely loved it. They are reading and love meeting with us, just
the getting to church part is a little hard since they live so far
away. But we are working with them!

Our other new investigators are doing well too. Normally after a
baptism I feel like we are stuck a little bit, but not this time
around. There is lots of work to be done in Las Palmas! The people we
are teaching have a lot of potential and I'm excited to see the
miracles this next transfer. Thank you so much for the love and
support you send my way every week. I can't thank you enough! I love
you and hope you have an amazing week 

xo
Hermana Marsh

Also, this picture is payday for a missionary. Yami went to the temple this week! She absolutely loved it. 
I love this girl!! 
 The Last Supper with some of our favorite members :)

 Hermana Rossbergs mom sent us friendship bracelets. We love Annie!!
 Baptism day! :)

 Rainy day in Arucas!


No comments:

Post a Comment