Monday, July 6, 2015

July 6, 2015

We are proud to be Americans. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
 My shoes died this week. But don't worry I found those babies on my

feet on sale for 11 euros :) I love rebajas!

 My cute English students. We made snicker doodles this week ( in

English of course) and they were a hit!

Mi Familia :)

You look darling. Thank you so much for the fun pictures and videos I
am the luckiest. Can you believe it's July?! It's crazy how fast the
time flies. Another transfer has come and gone and I am happy to
report that Hermana Rossberg and I will be staying together! There is
a lot of work to be done here and I'm very excited for the next six
weeks.

This week was an incredible one. I have a new investigator to tell you
about! Her name is Lilian and she is a miracle. She is living with a
less active that just starting coming back to church and it is amazing
to see how The Lord is preparing this family. I wish I had time to go
into detail about it all!! Remind me to tell you when I get home ;)
she's great and I'm so excited to see her progress.

Susi and her girls are doing great! We had our birthday party Monday,
had a lesson with them Wednesday, spent almost all day Saturday with
them at the young womens activity, church Sunday, and they ate with us
at the Roka's after. I hope they aren't sick of us haha :) Carmen and
Stefi (her girls) were brave and bore their testimonies at church
yesterday and they are so darling. Brightest testimonies! Susi is
progressing so much as well. So excited for this family!

The Benitez family is doing great as well. The girls were able to come
to the young women activity with us and came to the baptism of one of
a little girl in our ward. They loved it!! We also had a great lesson
with their mom Vanessa and all three accepted the invitation to be
baptized. There are still some things we need to cover, but lots of
potential with them.

Yami bore her testimony yesterday as well and I just bawled like a
baby. She'll never stop being our miracle! Great things are in store
for this girl.

That's about it for this week! My heart is very full as Steph is
officially done with her mission. What an incredible example and
partner she is! It was sure a blessing to have her serving by my side
these last 10 months. Be sure to give her the biggest hugs for me!! I
love you guys- thank you so much for the prayers. They are felt and
appreciated! I am so thankful for this opportunity to be a missionary.
One of the greatest blessings I have ever been given! Have a wonderful
week! 😘

Xoxo,
Hermana Marsh


No comments:

Post a Comment