Monday, June 29, 2015

January 29, 3015

Hola mi familia :)

THANK YOU for all of the birthday wishes!!!!! I really feel like the
most blessed missionary in the whole entire world. I have been spoiled
rotten by the ice cream with members, lunch and surprises with the
missionaries, and of course you guys. Seriously thank you so much!
Today is a day I'll never forget!

I want to start off this week with Susi. She is doing great! We were
able to meet with her this week and we were planning on teaching her
and her 2 daughters, and there ended up being 9 people there. Scary!!!
We shared the restoration though and I think it went really well. She
came to church, the relief society activity, and had a visit from the
relief society stake and ward president. She's doing great! Her
birthday was yesterday so we're going over tonight to have a little
birthday party :) so fun!

We had an absolutely incredible lesson with Elena this week. She still
has her family situation going on that is stopping her from coming to
church, but we had a great lesson about the atonement. The lord has a
plan for her and I know she will get baptized! She's incredible it's
been a joy to teach her.

We have been trying really hard to find new investigators this week.
One week we were being bums and complaining and joking about how we
were lacking a little and literally that second a man came up to us
and asked us if we were missionaries. We said yes and he told us that
he has read the Book of Mormon and loved it. He wants to hear more
about our church and we have a lesson set up this week. There ya go!
Heavenly Father has a plan, and a sense of humor as well. I was
reminded this week how important trials really are. They make us
stronger and I really am so grateful for them.

I just need to tell you about Yami even though I know I talked about
her every week! She is going to the young single adults conference in
Madrid in August which means she is going to the temple!!! So excited
for her. She is incredible :) She and Sandra made my birthday so
special yesterday. The cutest!

I think that is about it this week. I can't believe that this is
Stephs last week!!! She is the best example for me it will be weird to
be out here without her. It's time though! I'm very grateful for this
opportunity to be here and to help bring people unto Christ. There
really isn't anything better in the world. I love you guys!!! Un beso
grande.

Xoxo
Hermana Marsh

Sent from my iPad


 Missionary day in primary :)
 Sandra and Yami surprised me with a birthday cake :) so delicious!

 :)
 Llaollao with my favorites :) so fun to spend my birthday with these two!!
 Susi lives right by the stadium. We are moving to the first round!!!

Go gran can haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment