Monday, June 15, 2015

June 15, 2015


Hi cute family!


So fun to hear from you guys! You all sound like you are doing great
:) I especially love all of the pictures and videos! My littles are
the cutest. Thank you thank you!



This week was a great one. I feel like I always say that, but we saw
lots of great miracles this week. First off though, we received our
iPads this week! I have been surprised at how much it really hasn't
changed the work. Our purpose is still the same, we just have some
extra tools to help now :) For example, this week we had planned to
share a talk that we had printed off a few weeks ago with one of our
less actives. We got to her house and I turned to Hermana Rossberg and
said, "No!! We forgot the talk what are we going to do!" And she goes,
"Hermana we have iPads now, we can share whatever talk we want!" Right
haha I forgot :) it's really great though to be able to use Mormon
Messages and talks in lessons. And my bag isn't so heavy ;)



Now on to the good stuff!! We had the greatest miracle I want to tell
you guys about. One of Yami's friends, Sandra, came to her baptism
last week and loved it. After talking to her, we found out she is
actually a member and was baptized in Colombia when she was 14.  She's
been in the islands for a long time and lost contact with the church.
Then Yami invited her and her son (16- not a member) to English
classes and FHE and they loved it! Her son wants to listen to the
lessons and they elders are going to start teaching him this week.
They came to church ester say and really are such great people. And it
was all thanks to Yamilka inviting them!! She is the BEST.



Next miracle. Remember Vanessa and her family? It turns out that her
dad, Rafael, has been inactive for about 16 years which is why she has
heard everything, but isn't a member. We had the chance to meet with
them a few times this week and had some great lessons, but the best
part was yesterday. Vanessa couldn't come, but Rafael came after 16
years and brought his 2 granddaughters as well. They loved it!!! His
granddaughter are seriously so cute and are such an example. Love this
family already!! I can't even describe how happy I was when I saw them
walk in. Miracles!



We also met with Susi this week and she is doing great. She has such a
strong testimony about the Book of Mormon and loves the values of the
church. She is going through some really hard things right now, but I
know the gospel can help her. She can only come to church every other
week because of work, but she will be there this week and I am really
excited to teach her.




Happy thought: my principles of the gospel teacher is pregnant!! She
has been for a long time and tried lots of different options, but in
the end she got pregnant naturally. She is the cutest and I love her.
We are so excited for her!



I think that is about it for this week. Being a missionary is really
great, especially here. The Lord is preparing these people and it is
so wonderful to be a part of it. What a great time to be a missionary.
Thank you for your love and support while I am serving my mission. I
couldn't do it without you! I love you and hope you have a great week!
:)



Xoxo,
Hermana Marsh 



Sent from my iPad
 I'm 9 months!!! Thank you so so much for the package! from my

favorite treats and exercise clothes to the camel shaped sugar
cookies, I was definitely a very happy missionary :) THANK YOU

 iPads!
 Now we can take selfies. Yay.
  It was Elder Bartholomew's birthday this week and he of course picked

sushi. We weren't mad about it!

 Pulpo yum 

No comments:

Post a Comment