Monday, April 27, 2015

April 27, 2015

Hola Mi Familia :)

Oh wow I have so much to tell you guys. But I can´t let one more second go by with out wishing a happy birthday to the greatest woman I know! Happy Birthday to my angel mother :) I have no idea where I would be in my life without your amazing influence. Your selfless attitude has given me the perfect example of the kind of wife and mother I want to be. I am so grateful to my father in heaven for the blessing of having my best friend in my life! I love you to the moon and back and hope you have an amazing day.

Okay I have big news this week... we found out this morning that as of next week the Spain Madrid Mission is going to be an IPAD mission! We are so excited! :) The coolest part is that they are flying everyone in to Madrid for the orientation by the General Authorities. Everyone! That has never happened before! So next week we will be hopping back on a plane to Madrid to pick them up and figure out what the heck to do with them ;) Super excited to see how the work will progress with them! 

You guys I just can´t even tell you how much I love our investigators. I need to start with Yamilka. She is the most darling girl in the world and has now come to church three weeks in a row! I was talking to her yesterday to see if she had any questions and she said that she actually had some doubts this last week, but they were all answered in church today and that she loves coming.  She accepted a date to be baptized, but still wants to have a little more faith. We still have some work to do, but she is progressing so well and I love her. I really can´t say it enough I love this woman!

Okay I need to tell you about Cristiani too. I LOVE HER! I am saying that I lot I know, but these two women are incredible. Cristiani has everything in the bag. Seriously. She even called herself a "almost mormon" this week. She has so much faith, believes the church is true, and has come to church 3 weeks in a row. The only problem is is she has a job that is stopping her from being able to be baptized. We are going forward with faith though and trying as hard as we can to find some other options for her. She needs the gospel in her life and we are going to do all we can to give it to her! 

We worked with a lot of menos activos this week and numbers totally don´t matter, but FOUR of them came this week! They walked through the door with the biggest smiles on their faces and there really isn´t a more rewarding feeling in the world. Being a missionary is the best. 

To wrap up, here´s a great scripture that makes my heart really happy- Sorry it is in spanish I left my English ones at the mission home. 
"Pero grandes son las promesas del Señor para los que se hallan en ls islas del mar." 2 Nefi 10:21

Lots of love from the islands! I hope you have a great week!

xo,
hermana marsh 
Making delicious enchiladas from honduras :)
 District pic! 
 We did an activity with the youth this week and had a little help contacting in the park. Here are my darling companions for the day! 
 This girl got home from her mission about 7 months ago and returned to visit with her husband. She is darling! So fun to sit and visit with her for a little bit.
 We really are serving on an island! I will never get over this stunning place.  
 SUPER fun p-day today. We had a BBQ on the roof of the elders piso. So so fun!

 More pics from our bbq :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment