Monday, April 13, 2015

April 13, 2015



Hola Mi Familia!

I am just going to cut to the chase and let you know the big news. I got transfered and I am going to... LAS PALMAS! I am going to the islands!! I was so nervous to figure out where I was going, but when I heard Las Palmas my heart skipped a beat. My companion is named Hermana Rossberg and she has the same time as Hermana Berry on the mission.  So, I will finish up her training.  I met her when we picked up Hermana Berry in Pavones and she was super cute I am really excited to serve with her.  I don´t have much time because I have a flight to catch, but I will try and write more later if I have time once I get to Las Palmas. If not, I love you and am so thankful for you! Shout out to Dantz- I can´t wait for my little peanut to come!!! Go crazy on the pictures and details I need to know everything :) ¡Os amo!

xoxo
hermana marsh 
 my favorite family. bawled my face off when I had to leave them! 




Addendum: Madie was able to get on again once she arrived in Las Palmas.  Here is part II:

I made it! This place is really big and I am feeling a little overwhelmed haha. I have no idea how I am supposed to train when I have no idea where I am, but that is what the Lord is for! 

One of the members daughters got baptized. So fun to be a part of her big day! 

 amusement park for p day! :) 

 Some of my favorite recent converts :) 

 This is the welcoming Hermana Finch gets when she comes home from an intercambio :) 
 MARIA LUISA! Cutest cuban lady in the world. 
 Yay for DELICIOUS european ice cream just down the street :) 
 Despedida- EVA :)
 Paulozky!! I love this man. 
 Marlene- This woman fed us ever Friday  I took so many pictures this day and i´m not going to send them all, but here are a few :) 
 My darling Flor. I love this 9 year old with all my heart! 
A few of my young women!  
 Words can´t even describe how incredible these two are. 
I don´t know what I would have done without them! 
 Rosa and Omar
 Hermana Finch :) 
 I had to get my chocolate croissant before I left the mainland for the next little bit :) 
 See Madrid and then Gran Canaria? I think Steph is closer to my mission home than I am haha! 

1 comment:

  1. Sister Marsh, My name is Rachel and I am Hna Finch's mom! Can I just express my love and joy that our daughters were companions? Hna Finch told me to tell you thank you for all your love and goodie packages while they served together and that she absolutely loves Hna Marsh! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete