Monday, April 20, 2015

Madie Madie it to Las Palmas!

I made it! This place is really big and I am feeling a little overwhelmed haha. I have no idea how I am supposed to train when I have no idea where I am, but that is what the Lord is for! 

***Laurie speaking now, I received this great email from the couple living in the old mission home in Las Palmas!

Hi!
 I am Hermana Larsen. My husband and I are serving a 2 year mission in Spain.  We have been here in Gran Canaria for a year.  We are so happy to have your daughter here.  She is such a sweet girl and I can tell that she is a good missionary.  She is enthusiastic and ready to work.  We are sad that we will be leaving the island on May 4th.  We have been assigned to take the place as the office couple, so we will not be able to spend much time here with your daughter.  

We do have a blog if you want to look at some pictures of the island.  I understand that one of your sons served here.  That is just amazing.  We live in the old mission home.  I know he will be familiar with that.  


Thanks for raising such a wonderful daughter,
Hermana Larsen


No comments:

Post a Comment