Monday, October 27, 2014

October 27, 2014

Hi family! I only have a few minutes this week, but I have finished my time at the MTC! I can´t believe time is already here it flew.  I am kind of sad to leave because it really has been so much fun here, but I´m ready to get to work! I had an interview with the jacksons yesterday though and they are absolutely incredible I don´t know how I got so lucky.  They kept asking me all these questions about my family and remembered the smallest details I really feel so blessed.  I will find out which area i am going to tomorrow and I am very excited! I´m definitely nervous, but i´m taking a leap of faith :) I love you guys so much and am so thankful for all of the love and support.  I´ll talk to you next week!
 
xoxo, hermana marsh

No comments:

Post a Comment