Monday, March 9, 2015

March 9, 2015

Hi my cute family!

Oh it was so fun to see all of the pictures at E and F´s baptism. They are absolutely darling I am dying over here! So happy to see those :) It sounds like everyone had an amazing week.  Things went really well here in Alcorcón I am excited to tell you all about it!

First off- I need to tell you all about my baby Hermana Berry :) She is DARLING! She is from St. George and I absolutely adore her.  Not going to lie training is a little stressful and I have definitely upped it in the treat department, but I am so grateful for this opportunity.  I´m really not that much older than her and it has been a really good experience for me to watch her go through her first 12 weeks.  I feel like I was just there! She is great though and we are learning lots. Working in a trio is different, but we are having lots of fun :)

Now on to the work this week.  First off Isabel and Laura. Oh I love these two girls! We also started teaching their little sister too so that has been fun :) They are continuing to progress and are really doing so great.  This last week isabel said, you know how when you hear and song and it is just perfect for the part of life you are in? That´s how I feel when I read the book of mormon. Oh I love this girl.  

There isn´t really much of an update with Rolando. He is still ready to go for the 21 of March! He really is so great I love their whole family.  Everytime I go over there I feel like I am at home!

I don´t know if you guys remember Maria, but we started teaching her again and she has become one of our main investigators.  She has such a desire to know if the church is true or not, but she has a hard time recognizing the Spirit.  She absolutely loves when we come over though and always says that she feels peace when we are there.  She is your typical spanish woman and I love her :) I am so excited to start working with her again! 

Really fast I just have to say how amazed I am every week with Paulozky.  This man is incredible! Everytime we have lessons he comes loaded with questions and information of all the things that he has studied that week and I am astounded.  He is incredible! He received the priesthood yesterday too :)

I think that is about it for this week! I am currently writing from Alcalá so that will be fun to do a little bit of sightseeing here today :) I love you guys so much thank you for all of the support you give me! I am so grateful for the opportunity I have to be a missionary in Spain.  I am learning and growing closer to my Savior everyday and am so grateful for this blessing he has given me.  Until next week :)

Hermana Marsh 

No comments:

Post a Comment